- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp backing powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 0,5 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- warm water
- whisked egg
- Chicken feeling: chicken (boiled)
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small carrot grated
- fresh parsley
- black pepper, red chilli pepper, salt, turmeric.
- Cheese feeling: kiri cheese squares
1. The dough: in a mixer bowl place flour, yeast, sugar, salt and backing powder. Mix.
2. Add water and oil. Beat until dough forms.Knead the dough with hand for some time cover and set aside until doubled in size.
3. Chicken feeling: Shred the chicken. Fry in a little oil onion, garlic and carrot add chicken, salt, pepper and parsley. Stir for few min and remove from heat.
4. Chicken Fatayer: with fingertips take a little amount from the dough, flatten and staff with chicken. Close, shaping a ball. Put in a greased tray. continue with the rest dough. Brush with egg.
5. Bake for 10-15 min until golden brown.