The Coffee Cones are the newest creation in the local markets now. These Cones made of biscuit on the outside and chocolate in the inside. For the unique dessert just pour cheese feeling into the cone and eat the cheesecake together with a cup!
You can find the Coffee Cones at large supermarkets (Co-Op, Aswaaq) or at sweets shops in Souq.
- 2 packs Coffee Cones
- Chocolate cake Americana
- Strawberry topping
- 12 squares Kiri cheese
- 1 can cream Nestle or Puck
- 2 sachets Dream Whip
- 3 tbsp sugar powder
- Break the cake with your hands into crumbs.
- Fill the cones with chocolate cake.
- In a blender mix Kiri cheese, cream, sugar and Dream Whip. Spoon into the cones.
- Place in the fridge until set. Or freeze for 15 min.
- Blend the strawbery topping in the blender. Add around a tsp into each cone.
Refrigerate for few hours before serving.