Delicious chocolate cake garnished with everybody’s favourite, soaked in Nutella sauce, chocolates: Twix, Snikers, Galaxy, Kinder, KitKat, Maltesers, etc. You can skip some or add out of your choice. If you don’t like preapring a cake form the box, you may prepare any recipe of your favourite chocolate cake or try this recipe, it comes out delicious.
- a pack of milk chocolate Cake (Betty Crocker)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
For Nutella Sauce:
- 1/2 can Nutella
- 1 can thick cream Nestle or Puck
For Chocolate Garnishing:
- 1 Twix
- 1-2 Kinder Maxi
- 1 Kinder Bueno
- 1 Maltesers
- 3 small KitKat
- 1 Snikers or 1 Galaxy
- Prepare the chocolate cake as per instruction on the box. Allow to cool.
- For Nutella Sauce: beat Nutella with cream in a mixer. Taste if you wish to add few more tbsp of Nutella to it.
- Spread a thin layer of Nutella Sauce on top of the cake.
- Break chocolates into smaller pieces or leave long sticks if you wish. Don’t break the KitKat sticks, just separate them.
- Then dip each piece of chocolate into Nutella Sauce and lay on the cake.
- Pour left Nutella sauce over.
Place the cake in the fridge for few hours before serving.
The recipe adapted from the Cookbook Al-Sofra 2.