A comforting classic and easy potato soup with corn.
- 1 onion
- 0,5 tsp garlic powder
- 3 medium potatoes cut into small cubes
- 0,5 tsp cumin
- 3 cups water
- 2 cubes Maggi optional
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander (optional)
- salt, pepper
- In a pot place all ingredients except last three.
- Bring to a boil a cook for 20 min.
- Blend the soup with a hand blender until smoth.
- Add cream style corn and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 min more.
Divide the soup into bowls, sprinkle chopped coriander into each bowl and serve.